Thursday, January 28, 2010

Class Canceled

~Last night my English teacher sent an e-mail announcing that class was canceled due to him being ill.
~My Business Law teacher put an announcement on Blackboard last night around ten and an e-mail out at six thirty telling us class was canceled.

I got both of the announcements last night and I was so excited to sleep in! :) haha--- So I slept in to about ten thirty this morning and after my cereal I wanted to get my shower in. Well, let me just say one thing about our showers... They're community showers. They were freezing first semester and although they've been warmer second semester, I still have to shower with shoes on everyday. I have been shocked today though. Our favorite shower, out of three, has been clogged for about a month... They finally put a sign on it and said don't use it, not draining properly, but we didn't know when they would fix it. This morning they pulled a big long clump out of the drain-- it was hair. All hair. We're slobs and don't clean our showers apparently. Another thing I noticed after coming back from lunch--- they fixed a light bulb!!! This light bulb has been out since the first or second week of school. The just decided to fix it.... Crazy how if someone can't shower they all of a sudden care.

Well, back to my shower this morning... It was cold. Freezing in fact. I was so mad. All the showers I've been taking have been warm and not killing me. Now today just wasn't great. I've been taking crappy showers since the favorite one went out of service. Water won't hit me when I stand under the shower head and cold. Well the water was better, shooting in the proper way today, but it was so cold honestly no warmth at all. I was praying someone would go to the bathroom to just flush a toilet so the water would be warm for a split second. They never came though :(

After my shower I got ready for my day.. Being lazy right now-- haha

I actually have to start getting ready for ballet already!

Well, besides my shower story, I wanted to share a new dorm recipe.

Banana, Peanut Butter and M&Ms



Take a banana-- cut in half, then in half long-ways. Spread peanut butter on flat part. Decorate with as many M&M's as you want-
ENJOY!!!!

Ballet, Pointe, Rehearsal, Workshop for a job && then dinner with boyfriend ;-)

<3 Carly

No comments: