Wednesday, March 10, 2010

School Swing

Getting back into the swing of things at school always bugs me. I was doing just fine before we left why did we have to go and mess it up with a break that wasn't nearly long enough to enjoy the sun that has decided to come out this week instead of last.

My dance is all off wack and I so need to stretch more.

I hate trying to get all focused again. It's hard and I'd rather enjoy doing something else- haha.

I'm whining, I completely realize that, but with two mid-terms, a paper and just being loaded with homework all over again as a welcome back is not what I planned on.

GOOD NEWS

1. I got my mittens! :) :)


2. My bestest friend in the WHOLE world who just HAD to move to Michigan during our senior year.... IS COMING TO VISIT!!!! :) :)
Haha--

Well, I gotta get back to my LOVELY assignments... Paper and studying. Just wanted to make sure everyone was updated! More to come this weekend, I'm sure.

<3 Carly ;-)

No comments: