Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Break & 23 days

Still counting down. ;-)

It's Spring Break though, so let's talk about how it SNOWS* on the first night. Haha, like really? A bunch of my friends are going to Florida, Mexico, anywhere that actually has heat right now. But Pittsburgh just snows* when a break happens. I swear it's colder than it has been in December! My heater is finally starting to sound like a waterfall right now too. That means it will actually blow out heat.

I'm actually here sitting in my dorm downtown in shorts and a sweat shirt. Painted my nails and just bumming around. These colors are so Spring Break though (minus the snow).



The one on the right is *ole caliente* (on my toes) and the one on the left is *cute as a button* (on my fingers) :)

Then here's the scarf I will finish over this break. But actually probably need to get more yarn for. . .



It's a beautiful scarf, but is is dying my needles as you can see.

Then here is me. I wanted to show off my good looking lazy look ;-)



I actually like that the flash takes over the picture. It's symbolic in some form I feel.

Well, I'll keep you posted on the Spring Break shenanigans.

<3 Carly ;-)

No comments: