Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Feeling TOTES Crafty

So I had to make a birthday card for one of my managers at my internship. Of course I was the intern to volunteer (truly, I wanted to make the card. I'm founder and president of the Knitting and Crochet Craft Club, do not doubt me.).

Anyway, I just went to look around on the lovely world of pinterest and find a card that is just crafty enough.


Just a nice, simple front.


And then a BEAUTIFUL, but I truly simple and easy inside =).

Very proud and happy I got to make this. I will totally be making this card again. There are so many variations and yarn worked so well! As you all know I have quite an abundance of it, Haha. I suggest this project to anyone. Just some scissors, different colors of paper, tape and a pen.

Until next time, dive into the crafty side of things ;-)

<3 Carly

No comments: