Monday, March 25, 2013

The Best to Knit for

I finished my handsome's socks! =D



Just look how cute he is with his poses, haha ;-)



This is the reason for my title by the way.



My man is the best to knit for.



The adorable poses, the want of the first sock when it was done and I hadn't even started the second one. As soon as I finished these socks, he put them on, posed for the photo shoot, then kept them on all night. I'm not sure about the other knitters out there but it did take a little getting used to my woolen socks. I worked with Cherry Tree sock yarn and my feet were so itchy in these socks, but they were my first socks for me! I had to wear them. I went back and forth for a while, loving them and hating them then I just put them on one day and they weren't itchy at all. I am meant to wear my woolen babies, but for my man who hasn't wore woolen socks yet I was shocked how taken he was with them. This truly makes him the best to knit for.



Also getting a picture text from him letting me know that he's just enjoying his Sunday evening watching tv, wearing his new socks =)

I've obviously started a new project since, but wanted to show off my just finished project, and how wonderful my man is to knit for =)

<3 Carly

No comments: