Monday, September 17, 2007

And the Winner is~~>.>~~>..?!?

...... CELTIC QUEEN!!!! She didn't win with the fashion show according to her blog- but she has won the knowledge of a black cow. I do not put the chocolate syrup in, but that would be quite interesting. I will make brownies or something- not sure yet, but some treat- cuz.... I'm actually coming to FRIDAY NIGHT KNITTING!!! I requested the night off actually :) hehe- But that's ok- I've worked the Friday's there for like a month- so not cool. We have bowlers now... What are bowlers you ask- they are the group of ranging from a party of 20 to 30 some people- All elders. But they do eat quick- but they never have a constant time of coming in either. Well, enough about them, back to my exciting knitting life!! I finished my Pens Scarf!!! It is super cute and super warm! I will show this baby off at Friday night knit night; along with the baby hat I made a while back for my ballet teacher, she had the baby- it's a boy- and I have a picture of him in it!!! I'm bringing it to show off! I've never had a picture of my knitting from someone else! It's such a neat feeling, and I just want to scream, LOOK!! I MADE THAT!! LOOKY!! :) Well, I am working on another one, just for fun- I'll probably have someone to give it to during the Clevland Christmas visit- I think a few ladies out there are pregnet- well, they get a beautiful knited baby hat :) I also have other things that I am working on randomly, but so much is packed into my scedule now with school-dance-work-homework-sleep-showering-laundry. It's just hard to keep up sometimes. Well, as you can tell, it's late- I must go- and CONGRATS TO CQ!!! <<33 Nighty-night :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yea! See you Friday!

Celtic Queen said...

Brownies were very tasty. Thanks for the treat.