Monday, October 15, 2007

no camera yet... just blue books

blue books- yup. If you are a Junior in High School, apparently all your life is is writing these blue books and their outlines. I mean, honestly- we do have lives, and it would be a lot less stressful if they just gave us a finale instead of making us write 4 outlines, memorize them and only write one, in one hour. Does anyone find the base of this just exhausting and feeling like you should be taking notes?? Well, you probably should be, anything I say can and will be used as evidence in your outlines. Don't forget, you must make 2- one for me and one for you. Again, too much to handle? Too bad, so sad- you have to deal with it along with your lab days and your Chem teacher who gives a test on the same day. Yup- every teacher believes that you are only taking that class and that you only devote your time to that class. Well guess what crazy ladies! WE DON'T!! AHHH!!!!!

OK- now that I have ranted out the gist of this year to come, on to my knitting!! :) I have almost finished that adorable Grown-Up Bonnet Scarf thing ma-gig.. lol, I just want to go in to the shop and have them tell me how they want me to sew it. I have a pretty advanced sewing machine- thanks aunt Lynn!! <<33 - so I do have options for them. I have also been busily working on my mothers... hmm hmm... lol and just little things like the baby hat- all finished- and the other blue hat- finished in math class one Friday... I'm almost done with my skinny little pink scarf from the lion wool- <<33. OHHH~ IF ANYONE HAS ANY PURPLE FANCY FUR- ANY EXTRA OR SEES ANY IN A STORE- PLZ LET ME KNOW ASAP and maybe, May I Have It?!?? I'm always kind and you may get cookies or brownies for your kind doing. :) Thank you very much- now I must be getting back to my CRAzY blue Book Outlines

1 comment:

Celtic Queen said...

Hey is the purple stuff, purple fur with colored bits? Or is it black fur with purple bits?