Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall?

Yeah, does anyone think it's fall yet? I mean, my mother said the high was going to be 81, so me, I dressed for like summer- and I was FREZZIN'!! So then as I shiver my way from third period to fourth, I feel the sun :). Now as the day goes on I am getting warmer- and it feels springy now. Because it feels so spring-y it doesn't make me think to hurry on my holiday knitting until.... I looked in my new Knit.1 magezine and saw that at like Nov.2 or something, it says only 40 days until X-mas morning! So I panicked. :0 I have offically finished the blue/sliver hmm hmm... and now working on the lengthwise browns scarf. I must say that knitting lengthwise is exciting. I keep holding it up to see what it looks like and if I did a good length. The pattern I have created is turning out ok too. I pictured it a little different, but I only have so much yarn.. :) Well, when I finished the Grown-up bonnet- did I mention that? well, if you want to go and see it- just go up to Bloomin' Yarns and look ask for the lush item just knitted for the shop :) lol. But, after I finished the Grown-up bonnet, I got lots of yarn for the Y.G. boys hats. 3 different colors- gray- blue- and blue/gray mixture- all of the cascade 220. I think those are my favorite- mostly cuz they are nice and colorful, but also because I like making hats and scarves that match and those are perfect for it. I have also picked up quiet a challenge project. A shawl that just keeps increasing and increasing. The yarn for the pattern is just soo pretty, the color I love! And it is a nice feeling yarn too. I'm making it for my cousin- she likes purple and I think a fellow knitter will appreciate the work I put into it.

Well, with school and musical and work.... hmmm.... school 1st, tomorrow is mole day. How exciting is that??? They want us to wake up at like 4 to get there by 5:30 and celebrate at 6:02. cuz the equation of the day is like 6.02 x 10 to the 23rd power. Well, I am NOT waking up that early- I'm just gunna wear the t-shirt and make a cookie cake. :) For musical- not much is happening for me... I'm an adult and basically I just sing kids... It kind of feels like a combo of Hello Dolly/ Wonderful Town to me. A nice production but no fun unless you have a part. Then work- I have the both weekend days again. I don't like when that happens. I mean I already have to wake up early on weekends as well as weekdays, so making me work until 10:30 is just a little tiring. ... At least I get paid :) til next time ;) <<33

1 comment:

Heather said...

hate to tell ya girl, being an adult doesn't get any more fun than that! lol.
how did you like the frosty morning?