Saturday, November 3, 2007

WOOO!!! :)

I have finished TWO projects in one night! I totally rock my own socks right now. Finishing a project makes me so happy and honestly makes me start like 4 more. :) The scarf that I was doing length ways turned out so nice and thank you Heather, for thinking of Pom-poms on the ends. It looks beautiful!! I'm thinking about one for myself- in different colors of course. And the hat that I finished for one of the boys looks really good. Thought that I might had made it a little too long, but it should be a good fit for him. And for the new projects- I have started a cute little change purse in a changing purple/pink color, should be really pretty. The pattern is from the Knit.1 Green issue and I have also started a pink fun fur like scarf, just to have for back-up as a gift I just forgot to make. :) Well- I have rehearsal soon, then work, while watching the PENS game. But before I leave you with this tiny little blog to read- here's Heather's recommendation book- "The Kids' Fun-Filled Question & Answer Book" - I looked through it a little and it has some cool facts in it. Here's one that is kind of past the holiday but just interesting: The Question- Why do people dress in costumes on halloween? The answer is because people in England would prepare themselves for winter dark days with a festival. They had bonfires and did animal sacrifices. ew. They apparently susspected that evil spirits were roaming around, so they dressed up in scarey costumes to get rid of them. Well, that's it. There are lots of other questions, but I must go get ready for reahearsal <<33 :)

No comments: