Tuesday, November 6, 2007

That's Right Folks.

Uh huh, I have finished 3 projects over my four-day weekend. Very proud of myself. I have two hats completed for presents and a scarf. I am on a roll. I have already started the other hat. And guess what I'm doing.... Stripes!!! Stripes are amazing things. I can't wait to show them off! My mother has already requested that she wants a striped hat. She has no complained that the hat I have made her is no good. :'( It really hurts when someone says that. I already finished one of her gifts, and I'm thinking a striped hat might be there other or fingerless gloves. FYI for the ones who read this and wondering if my mother reads this- she usually doesn't. Sometimes she will, but not usually. Good thing too. And by the way- don't mention it to her! :)

I had dance today- love love love dance. And got to sell more candy! :) I also got to watch Beauty & the Beast with my good friend Emily- and guess what we did WHILE watching?!? KNITTING!!! Oh yes, I have converted a good friend into a good knit and watch tv bud. I'm so happy. :)

OK, at the end of the long weekend, I must realize reality- I have homework to do... And this is keeping me from it.. <<33 laters~

No comments: