Thursday, November 29, 2007

Whoa- what a week.

Sooo.... where to begin... Thanksgiving- Mommy and I went to Vegas to visit family. Such a blast- we ate a lot of food and got our hair done. I'm very blonde right now. I'll put pictures up once I get my camera back again. Oh, guess what- I FOUND A BATTERY!!! But then I lost my camera... Then I FOUND IT AGAIN!! But it's still at Rose's... :) haha

So after spending some fun time with family in Vegas, we took a whole day to travel home. First it started in the Vegas airport... We sat there waiting for the plane, eating our breakfast when my mother realized something... Our flight got canceled. Yeah, they canceled our flight. So my mother went up to the counter and asked, what's going on? How is our flight just canceled? We have another plane to catch! Yeah, so our first plane was supposed to fly us to Phoenix, then we would get a plane to Pittsburgh from there. Well, instead of doing that, they put us on new flights. We'd fly from Vegas to Boston, Boston to Pittsburgh. We met quite a cute guy in Boston, who just happens to go to the same school as my cousin from Vegas! So we chatted with him for a while in Boston, then got on the 40 minute flight from Boston to Pittsburgh. This was a scary flight for mommy. It was thunder storming, and there was lots of turbulence. Then there was some lightning towards the end and it really scared her. But once the plane landed and we were walking off the plane onto the hallway thing you walk through and--- it just smelled light home. Yes it was raining, but that's home for ya. It just smelled beautiful! We were finally home. So we got down to baggage claim and waited around for out luggage. I love pulling luggage off the thing. It makes me feel so strong- especially when you see the buff guys having trouble when I just pull them off like they're little pillows. It might be cuz of work and me lifting all those trays, but I just enjoy it. But the thing was in Pittsburgh, they never came!! That's right, they lost our luggage. So my mother made me run around the luggage thingy like 3 times then she finally decided to go and tell them that they had lost our luggage. We got their phone number and would call back around 11- 11:30. During the time that my mother was talking to the people in there, I got to chat with the Boston guy. He was super sweet and just talked to me the whole time <<33 Well, after that lovely chat I had with the Boston boy- we got picked up and went to Rose's for a little welcome home party- this is where I lost my camera. I'll get it back soon- and that's when I'll post the pictures from Thanksgiving.

On to knitting news...
I did take pictures of my knitting when I was away and I got quite a lot done! The socks that I'm making- they are already 4 1/2"!!! That's how long they are now, I've just measured them, but I got a lot done in Vegas as well. I aslo finished a hat, on the plane out there. Yeah, on the plane! haha, it was so funny- one of the flight attendents was also a knitter! YAY KNITTERS!! haha- and she was so impressed with the finished hat, and of course I will show off my work :). I also started a scarf while I was on the plane. And I finished up all my yarn on that project, the first day! Yeah, I'm that quick- or that's how quick a mistake rib goes. While we were there, we had a mini-Christmas!! Just like I said- and let's just say that my knitting went over very well. Along with my homemade Steeler blanket that my Uncle just LOVED.

Now time for the Whoa part of my week. So Tuesday-- first day back to school- goes well, then I come home, rest a bit, and get ready for dance. Before dance, mother and I went to Chick'fil'a. I do like this restaurante- my mother and I won free food for a year there! So we go often. So after dinner, I went to dance- it was a very good dance class for me this week. Especially for me missing like 2 weeks of dance witht the break- it felt like 2 weeks. But once I got home, I had an awful stomach ache. Then just had bad visits to bathroom. Then throughout the whole night- the toilet and I, we really got to know each other very well. Too well for my liking. After a painful night of that- I woke up very week Wednesday morning- and still white as a ghost. It took me a while to accept that I haven't threw up in a while, and actually try and eat something. By the end of the day I did have some rice and crackers. I also had some liquids. But then I went to bed. But when I woke up this morning- I felt a ton better. I actually had breakfast- but skipped lunch- just some toast. Then when my mother came home, she made some kit-reed's and more rice, with gravy this time. She gave me big portions, so it took me more to eat it, but I did eat a good share. Right now I'm just getting more rest and trying to eat some more, while getting hydrated more.

I'll update you on other stuff once I get that camera back! <<33 peacie :)

No comments: