Monday, November 12, 2007

Excitement!

Well, I don't know if anyone of you know, but I'm going to VEGAS for Thanksgiving! :) I do have relatives out there that I haven't seen in like forever! Mommy and I are very pumped. We are getting our hair done, having a mini Christmas, and hanging with familiy and eating until we just can't eat no more! :) <<33

Onto knitting news... I have been knitting probably more than sleeping ;) . I stayed up last night watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding while knitting the square I am working on for Bloomin's current project. It's a blanket with all these different patterned squares and I have the V one. It has like a pacman kind of thing on it going upward. I like knitting it and I stayed up 'til midnight knitting it. :) I am also knitting another hat. One to match one of the scarves I have done for a fella I know is freezing in his new climate. I must find a good glove pattern. One with or without fingers. But it must be male approved or something along those lines. Any suggestions are welcome!

Now I must be getting ready to go to rehearsal! I actually have some acting now. I am a reporter... who gets very confused, but smiles and sings anyway. I get to stand right in front of my daughter! Did I mention I have a daughter?? In the show silly, don't drop your jaw. I'm actually going to another show with my half sister I think, from the show. lol, the family tree from Bye Bye Birdie is getting complicated. I should right this all down... - :) <<33 laters

1 comment:

DPUTiger said...

I've heard the shopping in Vegas is amazing. I had multiple friends when I lived in LA who went to LV for turkey and did all their holiday shopping while they were there. I know there are awesome quilting shops in the area. Not sure about knitting, but I'm sure there are several! Great to meet you last Thursday! :) amy