Saturday, March 15, 2008

KNITTING- on break~~

HELLO!!! Well, I have awesome news! I get to go to Friday Night Knit Night at BORDERS THIS WEEK!!!! WOOOO!!!! I requested off and am totally pumped already. And, as always, I will be stopping in at Bloomin's on Sunday- I do this every week and it's where I get the jist of my knitting done.

This is my spring break week too! {note the on break~~} So I get to sleep in, get my hair cut and colored- FINALLY!- and possibly go shopping at forever21. Overall, a great week is planned. :)

~~~~~~~~THE KNITTING NEWS!~~~~~~~
The baby blanket for the shop- I have finished one ruffle and it is BEAUTIFUL! Still have 3 more ruffles to go, and can't wait to sew them up and display it everywhere.

The STEELERS socks- They are SOO close to being done! I'm so excited to see them all finished, but I have been distracted once I read a pattern in the One Skein book when I stopped in at Borders to get my KnitOne magezine, that wasn't there.

Which leads me to the next project- a felted BOWL. Yes, a bowl. I am very excited about this one. I don't know how many of you know this, but felted items, like purses and slippers and etc, they just don't look appealing to me, but this felted bowl looked so cool, I just had to do it.
I had off of work this Thursday and got to go to Bloomin's. Saw Dee there! Apparently the both of us haven't been to Knit Night in a while, but we both agreed we're really going to try to go to the next one. But anyway, I got a skein of my favorite cascade 220 in a swampy kind of green along with a ON SALE mohair/crystal palace yarn. They look SO good together it's just going to look awesome! I got it Thursday, I have probably most of it done right now.

I also have been working on my Cherry Tree Hill socks- Everytime I bring them out, everyone looks at the yarn and says, it's so pretty. I just smile, and can't wait to have them on my feet :)

Well, that's all for now- I most likely have more projects in my bag, but for now, that's all I can remember. Now I must go get ready for work!

DON'T FORGET TO STOP AT BLOOMIN'S ON SUNDAY!!! :)

No comments: