Monday, March 3, 2008

YAAWWWWNNNN~~~

Haha, yes I know you have just yawned because that is my titled, but I'm tired, and just had to let you know.

SAT's are finally over! The fire alarm went off TWICE during testing, but they're over. I don't really want to cancel my test scores, because I don't want to go back, but I'm pretty sure I'm going back no matter what.

KNITTING~ I am trying to find time to knit. And REALLY trying to finish these projects I have lying around. I finished this BEAUTIFUL mistake rib with some Loft & Dive yarn from Bloomin's. It's been in the basket for a while- and I've been itching to wear it. It is so delicious. I will try to show it off the next time I wear it. Haha~ I have also been working on the knitting that I have going for the shop. The baby blanket is coming along really well- just a few more ruffles and it'll be COMPLETE! When do I get this knitting in? Oh yes, Sunday's at Bloomin's. Once again, I am working on a Friday Night Knit Night- I'M SORRY!!! If we get done early- I will so try to stop by- but I have work :'( {that's a crying smile}. BUT I usually get the car Sunday's and stop by to say hi to Joyce for a few hours. This is probably what keeps me sane during the week. Without the little time set aside for this breathing time, I'd be crazy!!

Well, SAT's are over, but the business is not. I still have Blue Books, and I'm still in the running for Treasurer. We haven't even had the Primary's yet! I want to see how far I can make it in this. So I'm going to go finish those two things up- along with cleaning my room.

STOP BY AT BLOOMIN'S ON SUNDAY IF I DON'T MAKE FRIDAY BORDERS!!! <<33

~~~I miss all of you from Friday!! I'm just so busy---

1 comment:

Heather said...

we miss you too, TKR. if I wasn't so tired today, too, I would try to catch you down at B.Y.
hope to see you soon