Monday, February 18, 2008

Busy Busy Busy--

Being a Junior in High School, is just hard. There is so much to think about, to worry about, to write down, to do, to get done, to think about what needs to be done, places to go, places you plan to go, places you need to plan to go to, studying, testing, and for me- all that plus working, dancing, singing, knitting, sleeping, breathing, and eating whenever possible. It's just tough. So I worked on my calender for almost an hour to make sure I have everything planned out. First off, I kind of have 2 planners- one for school, and one for others. The calender I worked on today, is the others. So I write down the 3 days of dance I have; the days I work; rehearsal for the next musical I'm in (Les Mis); all the PENS games- who knows which ones I'll get to watch; SAT's; Some time in there is marked off for knitting!!! and then my birthday is on this calender! {March 28} if anyone wanted to write that one down on your calenders ;) haha-

Anyway, these ways of planning things out helps me somewhat. So that's why I do them.

ONTO KNITTING NEWS!!!

1 COMPLETED STEELERS SOCK!! WOOOO!!!


photography thanks to Bloomin's

ALSO

2ND COMPLETED BABY HAT

but no pictures please--- haha, sorry, just no camera, and didn't finish and take to Bloomin's on Sunday.

Well, I'm really glad to get some projects finished, but I still need to finish A BUNCH more before I start another- and I'm SOOO tempted to just start another hat. Hat's are definately calling me. They just keep calling my name- seriously, they are. 'come knit me into a sweet hat-- you know you want to...'

Those pretty lucious yarns! When I'm done with all these tests--- maybe I'll pick you up, but until then, I'm finishing what's in my baskets, room, and bags, and other places... That's too many already. haha--

Have a good week everyone-

DON'T FORGET TO BREATH! it's something I often forget to stop and do.

No comments: