Friday, February 8, 2008

Grr to no time!!

Ok- I'll tell you about my schedule. Tuesday's and Wednesday's include an hour of dance each, along with taking and picking my mom up from work. Leaves some time for other stuff, like homework and food and such. Then there is Thursday and Friday- both have school and both usually have work. Tonight of course I had work- but only because I requested off from Sunday because I want to go to the Pens game and I don't even know if that'll happen. But yeah, those nights at work are usually late. I didn't leave work tonight until 11!!!! I WAS planning on stopping by for 15 minutes or so, just to get a few stitches in. But no!!!! Then there are Saturday's. I dance from 9-5 usually but musical is over, and this is the first Saturday where it is from 9-1. I love dance, I really do- but then I have work again Saturday night- even when I had dance from 9-5, I still went to work. And Saturday night usually lasts til 10:30. Then there is Sunday. I go to church every Sunday- and most likely have work every Sunday night. And a few times this week I have had to go to school early for meetings of Student Council and running for office. I can't decide to run for Secretary or Treasurer. It's bogling my brain, so any opinion is helpful. Anyway, between these I rarely have time to knit, let alone eat, which means not much time to do homework. And this english teach just gives tests and tests and spark notes are out of the question because she now reads those too, just to make sure that we have read. I hate it. So I'm just a little upset I had no me time to knit tonight. It's my relaxation time. ANd to top everything else off- I have boy issues. Because I'm still cute through all of this, haha, and I'm a teenager.. Life's tough, I'm getting a helmet tomorrow. :) (if i have time...)

3 comments:

LaurieG said...

Hahaha! It doesn't get any easier. Read about the week I just had! I'm hoping to win the lottery, though. You can come on vacation with me. We all missed you.

Heather said...

*breathe* You'll be ok.

DPUTiger said...

Hang in there! As far as student council goes, I vote for whichever one has a lower workload!!! You'll be OK. Promise! :) (and it was good to see you tonight!)