Monday, February 4, 2008

6 more weeks of WINTER?!

Yes, that loverly ground hog is so kind. I think he only did that cuz of all those stink'n paparazzi. Well, it gives us knitters more time to wear our amazing winter knits. BUt honestly, I'm trying to finish my spring knit before the weeks are over. And I'm not sure how I'll do it, but I'm going to try. Other knitting news... Hmmm, not really- cuz I just finished my show and am just getting enough time to do homework and stuff- I'll knit in study hall tomorrow for sure though. Dance and work will start up again, and I have time to knit in between those, so that'll be good. Tonight consists of SAT/ACT/PSAT platinum edition, then some practicing for my next audition, LES MISERABLES!! I also must bake cupcakes for something... Not sure when I'll have time to do that, but I'll make it... Hopefully.. :/ Until then, enjoy the loverly weather- yes I say lover-ly, and keep knit'n!! <<33

1 comment:

LaurieG said...

You made my day! http://laurieg63.blogspot.com/ check it out -- an award!