Saturday, February 9, 2008

I breathed a little... that's the weekend for you

Well, I did have work again tonight- we had a little rush of business that definately kept me on my toes. But I did get to see DPUTiger at the club tonight. I got busy as soon as they left- AHH-- So much to do, and the floating buss kid just wouldn't come to my side cuz of the other buss kid whipping the 2 guys to stay on her side... {Sorry girl, but I told this to your face, so it's ok I say it here if you even read this...} Well, happy note!! Before I went to work, I got to go visit Joyce at Bloomin'S!!! I got the delicious Cherry Blossom, Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn!! I'm so excited to knit it! I am still working on those steelers socks, they are just in a time out because the needles keep falling out!! UGH!! But yes, I have to work tomorrow once again because of the stupid lunch in at church. Yes they are cute, and good fundraisers, but Allison and I had this game planned for like a month!! Now it's the game that's in two weeks that we might go to... Oh well- maybe I will have my socks done by then!! Wishful thinking... or evil plot not to do my homework??? Hmm.... :) OHH,,, I decided I am running for TREASURER!!! WOOO

1 comment:

DPUTiger said...

Glad you got to breathe a little bit this weekend. I love CTH sock yarn and may have to get some of that special colorway myself. It kept talking to me at the festival. Wool Fumes are evil. :)