Thursday, April 3, 2008

Once again, Busy Bee~~

Once again, I am always busy. Tonight seems to be the only night I have to time relax a little- I got home early from work, which means I can wash my feet and knit a while. Haha, yes I have stinky feet because I work in a restaurant, and I'm me. :)

What am I busy with you wonder? Well, there's musical- "LES MiS" and school- a given, and work- once again, a given. They all just tug at me and say, we need you here, wait no, let's switch that so we both need you at the same time. It's so confusing! Then I have dance, which is conflicting with musical. Which conflicts with my social life- which conflicts with my knitting life- which conflicts with my sleeping. See, if I can't dance, I have to go to musical, where I can't really talk to anyone, because we must sing- Les Mis is all sung- then I can't knit- (I'm up on stage. I don't know if poor people in France got to knit back then. Hmm.. I must ponder this) but I want to knit, so I stay up a little longer- then I realize I have homework to do. It's just a chain reaction.

I like Friday's. Means that Sunday's are near by-- When I get to go to Bloomin's and just knit. But it is the 1st Anniversary, so they might need my help- we'll find out soon enough. I'm pretty sure I get to go Saturday too! Sad news for Friday though... Work needs me. I thought my boss understood that I don't like working Friday's- it hurts my feet in dance in the morning and I like to knit! Well, other people requested off for good reasons I guess, so I'll work it. But I'm TOTALLY requesting the next one off- but that might be a night that musical needs me... Ugh- Musical- they are so needy. I'll get details on it so that you can all come- WE MUST GET BUTTS IN THE SEATS!! That's what our director said to us. Haha- guess musical is sometimes fun.

Well- off to knit my feet and wash my yarn.

You know what I means =)

No comments: