Wednesday, April 23, 2008

quick quick- go go

Ok- musical is eating my time away

same with school!
I got to visite Point Park- Pitt- CMU- &&&& Robert Morris, Monday and Tuesday.

Saturday was filled with dance in the morning, followed by being late to rehearsal followed by ALMOST being late to work.

Sunday consisted of getting up early again- I never sleep in- I went to church, but helped make pillows for out getting involved with the community project thing. Then left around 11:30 to get to my friends Wedding Shower at Coldstone Grill- past Bloomin's a bit. Then leave to go back home to go BACK to church, then drive back out to get to work.

I'll have pictures of the Wedding Shower- it was fun, didn't take too many pictures, but I made a GARTER FOR HER!!! I knit one part and hand sewed the other parts on.

But then Monday and Tuesday I got to visit colleges--

I'll explain in better length when I have more time and a chair- I'm typing on my knees right now and they are starting to go numb.

Oh! Tonight- what a night though. I was supposed to have my dance showcase- I would have been in 3 dances- but I just HAD to get into NHS.. National Honors Society- I am officiallly in now.

Well, that's all for now- Les Mis is at Mt. Lebanon High School on May 7, 8, 9, & 10, 2008. Each show starts at 7:30. Adult tickets are $10 and Student/Kid is $7. I am in the loverly ensemble C. SO if you could come see it, it should be a wonderful production. Now I must get off the wooden floor and go to bed--

NIGHT!!

P.S. SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN TO FRIDAY NIGHT KNITTING AT BORDERS!! I MISS IT BUT I'M BOOKED WITH WORK BECAUSE I CAN'T WORK WITH MUSICAL I TOTALLY IGNORED THE NOTE TO MY SELF AND JUST WORKED ANYWAY- EACH FRIDAY I MISSED I SAW ALL OF YOU LEAVING TO GO TO YOUR CARS AT 11.... it made me sad and i will try my best to make it next time- but i don't know what rehearsals are looking like... I MISS YOU ALL THOUGH!!! <<33

When I have more time I plan on updating Raverly and my blog with PICTURES--

but for now---


GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: