Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yay! :)

Oh, i'm so glad i got comments! :)
I miss everyone so much, and i'm working the main dinning room, so maybe i'll be able to get out early and stop by. I'd love to see everyone!! :)
Well, i'm gunna put up pictures... they're not mine, but i'll give them caption to think they're mine-- haha:) just having fun in 1st period study hall---
I found this van in the upper parking lot this morning!!! Someone might think they're hiding something on top of it....


My cats do this all the time, it doesn't matter if it's yarn, fresh laundry, an important paper, my pudge babe always just lays right over it. {note: this is not my cat in the picture.}

I like these! I think these would be cute Christmas gifts. Instead of knitting all those hats and socks {and think about it, socks really take twice as long as you think because you have to do it twice- unless you know the way to do two socks at a time...} and sweaters-- just make something for yourself, maybe the hubby or whoever is special to you at that time of year, then use the extra that you had left over and stuff it in a new bulb! How perfect would that be?? I'd get a silver sharpy and write some kind of Christmas-y saying {ex: 'Hope' 'Peace' 'Love' then a little note on the back that's a heart and my name with some knitting needles drawn on.}

Ok-- who liked the pictures???

I've never said this, but it looks like i have too much time on my hands{i finished my 10th scholarship essay so i think it's ok- 1 more to go!}... I really want to try doing those Christmas bulbs though, wouldn't those be cute?? For a quick gift that you forgot to knit, it'd be pretty sweet i think. Pretty affordable too.

Alright- i think i'll get off now, knit a little bit of my leg warmer and try to finish charging my ipod on a school computer. I can't believe that haven't blocked me for a blog yet.

SiLENCE!!! i kill you-
~Achmed {Jeff Dunham}

If you don't know who Jeff Dunham or Achmed are--- got search it on YouTube, i think i really could be blocked if i got the link for you..

until next time :) xoxo

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love making christmas ornaments! One year I put some shredded metallic tissue (you know, like for adding to a giftbag.) inside some of the glass balls. Picks up lights awesomely. And last year I made the snowmen with the glittery "snow" inside. Made me very happy, indeed. Meant to give them as gifts and couldn't part with them :) I bet the yarn would be awesome, too, and a little extra glitter never hurts! sparkle. sparkle.