Thursday, December 16, 2010

*DONE!

1st semester of Sophomore year at PPU is COMPLETE! :)

So happy to be done. It was a little torturous to get up at 8am for a final this morning, but I got an Easy A out of the class. My professor e-mailed me back about me asking about another quiz in the class, to tell me and I'M SO SO HAPPY!

Now all I have to do is wait for the freshmen on my floor to GO HOME! && If any of them read this, realize, I can't go home until you do.... :)

Hahaha-- I'm looking forward to my baking once I get home (P.S. I recovered SUPER well after a week of having my wisdom teeth taken out ;-) ). I will so take pictures of all my master pieces.

Until the break and my baking, I decorated my dorm room! It truly is my home away from home. I love it here and love staying downtown. I have a long break to stay at home home and I might be doing some rearranging there.

Well, I'm going to enjoy doing NOTHING for the rest of the day, and then do some CF'n business.



<3 Carly

No comments: