Thursday, December 23, 2010

Favorite Movie Quotes to Listen to

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid."
~Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

"Boo you whore,"
~Mean Girls

"Yes. Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her, so much... it-it- the f - it -flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breathl- heaving breaths. Heaving breath... "
~Clue

"Pardon my French, but Cameron is so tight that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, in two weeks you'd have a diamond."
"A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn't deserve such a fine automobile."
~Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"Are you crying? Are you crying? ARE YOU CRYING? There's no crying! THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!"
~A League of Their Own

"Let me tell you something kid; Everybody gets one chance to do something great. Most people never take the chance, either because they're too scared, or they don't recognize it when it spits on their shoes."
~The Sandlot

I know that there are probably more, but these are some of the ones that I'm feeling right now. Movies just make you feel better, just as music does. It's a soothing thing that calms us.

Happy Holidays everyone ;-)

<3 Carly

No comments: