Monday, January 10, 2011

Last day home...

Tomorrow I get to go back downtown to PPU-

I don't like that I don't have an oven to bake sweets whenever I want in a dorm room, but it's probably best that I don't- haha.

I made MUDDY BUDDIES for all the CF/CM's when we reunite tomorrow--- after dinner of course ;-)



&&& Homemade brownies :)





These are fabulously good and next time I am totally making the icing for it. It's a coffee frosting, but it calls for a food processor, which I could just use my blender, but I want to wait---

Then my knitting, I finished my fingerless gloves!!!!







Aren't they GORGEOUS?!?!!? I love them love them LOVE THEM! They are so comfy and awesome and my only complaint is that I knit the second one a little tighter than the first.... It happens, but it still bothers me. Not that noticeable but of course because I knit them I know. :-P

&&& to top off the last day home, here is the final picture of my finished legwarmers.





I just did a few things over break ;-)

Keep you posted on school stuff, made DEAN's LIST!!!

<3 Carly

No comments: