Monday, March 28, 2011

BIRTHDAY & SUCH

I've had such a great day! Honestly, I loved my birthday-

It was a nice and easy- classes were smooth, the day was beautiful out, everyone I ran into just made me feel so special wishing me happy birthday on their way to classes and hugging me, just such a great feeling! <3 :)

I got flowers too! Some from my mommy, some before and for my birthday from a very special guy ;-) xoxo



Then my before flowers--



&&& My beautifully smelling LANVADER roses that I just can't stop SMELLING!!!!



I LOVE having flowers all over my room :) They smell so pretty and just make my room feel more homey :)

Thank you both mommy & special man for my flowers and brightening my day ;-) xoxo

I also have CAKE! Which is now all gone-- hehe- but here it is right before it was ALL eaten--



It's been the same kind of cake for years! I just love having my Funfetti cake and ice cream (it might be gross to some, but I seriously MASH it all up together-- haha- it's better that way!).

Lastly I must put an update of my sock-- I've knitted a few more rows after this picture but I'm so close to the heel flap I CAN FEEL IT!!



Can't wait to wear this pair! They're just too cute :)

Until next time <3 Carly

P.S. My Knitting & Crochet Craft Club here at Point Park University, HAS BEEN APPROVED!! IT'S COMPLETELY OFFICIAL!!! =)

1 comment:

Adelyn said...

proud of your club and pretty flowers ;)