Thursday, February 23, 2012

Burn Out

Just one more week until Spring Break. Just one more.

Everyone I've been talking to this week, they just keep telling me the same things that I'm feeling, "I can't keep focus. I'm so tired." I don't know what we've all done, but we're all clearly burned out.

I finished a tie in a day last week, I clearly wasn't tired last week ;-)



It's a power tie. So proud and can't wait to see my friend wearing it. He's a legit knitting supporter. His mother knits, and whenever he wears a sweater or anything made by her, I just go up to him and feel up his lovely knitwear ;-)

Just like last week, my flowers are fading fast. I'm going to have to buy some daisies this weekend so they'll last the full week. My beautiful tulips just aren't cutting it this week, they're gorgeous! They just died quickly.



See they really are great, just so springy and happy :)



I'm excited for this evening of fun with my lovely friend Jordan. We're gunna watch Sex & The City while having our favorite pizza from R&B's; feta, spinach, mushroom and artichoke hearts :) We're sooo living on the edge ;-) hehehe

Stay awake!! Spring break is almost here!!!

<3 Carly

No comments: