Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh February

I told you last time, I just get too busy. It stinks. I just want to be able to do everything I want and not worry about something else not getting done. Then here I go again, blogging when I should be studying. This always happens to me. I feel like a disc on repeat because I just never stop doing what I'm doing, and I seem to always say the same thing here.

Well I'll break it up and show you a picture of me and my gorgeous valentine.



We look good, don't we? ;-) Haha- we were celebrating anti valentines, on the day. I truly just think it's another day. If you want to embrace the holiday, go for it. Otherwise, it's truly just another day.

I got myself flowers again, just like I do every week.



And that's the anti. Just celebrating my friends. We started watching Die Hard when we got back. A bunch of my friends and I. Oh I forgot to mention, my beautiful twinkle lights died last week. Extremely upsetting, but I got the replacements yesterday. Best gift ever. :)

Have a good week everyone, I'll try to keep posting as often as I can.

It's a little slow on the knitting front, just because there's so much to do.

<3 Carly

No comments: