Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Yarn, Flowers, Sun- ONLY 9 DAYS!!!

ORIGINAL date: 3/19/12 Oh my gosh, I have been meaning to blog for days now. I wanted to take a picture of all this yarn my Aunt sent me. But I gave a lot of it away before hand. Let's start off with the story first. I check my mailbox a lot her at school but don't get a lot of mail. I just like to check :) . Anyway, I was checking it Wednesday or Tuesday last week and I had a slip that noted I had a package. When I got the package I was raking my mind trying to remember if I had bought something off line or what. Couldn't remember. I look on the side and it says it's from Turkey? I was very curious now. Once I got to my room I realized it was from my Aunt in Ohio. I open the box thinking, oh it's close to my birthday, probably something for my birthday. No, I got a big box of YARN! Soft sparkly purple yarn. It's gorgeous! Just look!



I love how the sun has made this picture look ten times better, haha. Basically my Aunt had a big project to finish a little bit ago and needed a bunch of zippers. The company messed up some order and sent her all this yarn. She called the company to let them know the mix up and she asked if they needed her to send it back or to the proper recipient. The company told her, "No, just find a good home for the yarn". She thought of me and my Knitting & Crochet Craft Club at school =). <3

No comments: