Friday, February 1, 2013

Always a Blogger, Now Weekend Getaway

I hate not being able to blog all the time. Makes me sad. As you know I am always busy, but this time I'm doing all these fun things! I'm currently away so no awesome pictures yet but I've been following my man with his ice festivals and I love it. I know I'm not greatly conditioned for the cold yet, but I'm getting there.

We're in Chambersburg this weekend and it is a very cute little town. They have a diamond they call they're downtown and with me living in a downtown of a bigger city makes me giggle a little at theirs. Still, their community is very close and they make this a huge event and tradition for this town. It's Ice Fest's 11th year!!! That's a lot of festivals. My man has grown as a carver since they started here. Once I get these pictures uploaded, he did a huge sculpture if Abe Lincoln. Yeah, I know.

Well I'm trying to stay warm before dinner, I'm going to snack on some kettle corn and knit a little more. Here's my sweater swoncho, seriously almost done!!



No comments: