Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Senior Undergrad, 87 Days

Have I told you about my count down until graduation? My roommate hates it. It is a constant reminder that it will all be over and we must enter the real world.

I hate that phrase the real word. I just want to start living. I want my own apartment and 1 job, not 3 or 4. I'd also love to spend Sunday with my man sleeping in, making food, cuddling on the couch and reading the newspaper. Call me old fashioned, but I want that in a Sunday. Not to work a 9 hour shift.

I can't complain too much, I have a nice job for a college student. I cannot lie when I say I will not miss homework at all. I can't wait to set knitting deadlines for myself rather than the paper deadlines. I'm telling you, whoever wants to write 20 pages for one class is crazy. That's just one paper. I must read probably 700 pages for this one class I'm taking and it is overwhelming. Clearly why I am blogging more frequently. Also this app on my iPad makes it super accessible to blog literally anywhere.

I know I promised pictures of the ice festival, and they will go up, but I need to be on my computer to do that. I am proudly wearing my finished sweater though! I need a picture in it. Hehe, it is so warm! If I finished this over the summer I wouldn't have been able to wear it until now anyway. It needs to be in the 20s or lower to wear this heated sweater.

Now I'm trying to finish the stocking for my man but that may be done in June...

I'm working on a hat for myself now though. It's pink and just simple enough to look elegant. Very excited to have my hat be made by me finally.

Alright, I must get back to my reading. I'll try to post pictures later loves!

<3 Carly

No comments: