Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Case of Finishitis

If you are a knitter and you know what finishitis is, you know it doesn't come around a whole lot. It is a rare bug we catch and when we have it, we run with it.

I have so many projects that are on the verge of finishing, that I am trying so hard to finish them all. And right now, haha.

The one that I worked on last night and the night before is for my cousin's little baby girl.


So here is my problem... I'm out of yarn! This is bad when you have a case of finishitis. You want to complete your project, yet there just isn't anymore supplies! Why didn't I buy 2 skeins of yarn? Because it was a big ball and folks said just one would do. This is false because I make big baby blankets, haha. I just want them to be snuggled :)

After calling literally every shop in town, I found one that will ship it to me :) (Kathy's Kreations is just a little way from home. Adorable shop in Ligonier, but long drive for one quick stop). She'll send it out in the mail today, and I'm hoping it'll be here by the weekend so I can finish this baby.

Other things that are close to being done, my Oatmeal Pullover, my BFF socks, and then I can allow myself to cast on more projects!!! I want to knit up with my yarn that I just dyed! I'm thinking I'll do this for it... What do you think?

<3 Carly

No comments: