Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Finished 2 Projects! Finishitis Extended

Kathy's Kreations sent the yarn out so fast that I got it Friday and I was able to work my little fingers so quick that I not only finished that project, but my sweater that I've been dying to wear as well! I was hoping to wash and block the sweater Monday evening and give it a whole day and a half to dry to be able to wear it fresh on Wednesday, butttt it looks like I will wait it out and wear it Saturday to show off at Kid Ewe Knot. :)


This is the project that I was waiting for yarn. I love how it turned out. The pattern was straight forward and I loved watching the project grow from that perspective. It's a diagonal baby blanket, and truly, I liked it more than the others I've done. Even though it was so simple! This is a Valentine's gift for a special little one that I haven't met yet, but so excited that they are here ;)

I wanted to have more pictures of the sweater all done for you but sadly I haven't gotten around to it yet... It's busy drying (and my precious Luna is watching it dry, haha. Does anyone else's cat love to watch things drip dry on a drying rack? Luna gets excited about it. It's too cute what she finds fun.).

Next time I promise to have more pictures to share!

<3 Carly

No comments: