Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Better, and Pumped :)

I have finished my baby hat!!! :D It is sooo cute. I put a little icord at the top and it just makes the hat! I finished it a the store-- Bloomin Yarns... Yes I put that link there for you~~ And I would LOVE to put a picture- but still no camera. I get my pay-check tomorrow and I think I will actually go and get it, cash it, and get a camera just to take a picture of this ADORABLE HAT!!! Finishing a project always makes me want to go finish another. I think it might be a while until my sweater will be finished but that's the next big one.

Another thing that lifts my spirits a little is the pretty new background I have put up.
It's a picture of Greece and I soooo want to go there.. JUST LOOK HOW PRETTY!!

So there we go- it's a little bit of color to brighten my day. Have a good one <<33 :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey, C.! How did you get that Harlot button? I'm having trouble with the placement of my photos...they all go to the top of the page. UGH! M.