Tuesday, January 1, 2008

* * * 2008 ~ ~

Happy New Year everyone!!

I'm going to start it off by trying to make more time for fun... We'll just see how it works out ;)

Well- I have to go back to school tomorrow. I just don't want to. It brings so much stress!! Once I'm in college, all that stress will be gone, because I'll be there! And I won't have the icky stretches of all these tests and papers, etc, that will help me get there~~because I'll be there! I just want it all to be done with. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. I'm just happy it's a short week.

KNITTING NEWS!!!
I got 2 new projects from Bloomin's! The first is a baby blanket with Blue Sky Alpaca Organic Cotten yarn, called the Eyelet Baby Blanket-- you may view it here~~ LINK! The one in the picture is knit in the Worseted Weight and in a different color. The color I have is called sand. I have made something out of this coton before! Yes, the two-toned hat. You can find the link for that one yourself! Haha~~ But I like working with it a lot better a second time. The second project from Bloomin's is another square. This one has a ribbed patteren to it. So once I start it.. It should breeze by. Hopefully as quickly as the baby blanket has been going. I started it on Saturday night after work, and might have worked on it Sunday and Monday, but today was when it really got some damage. I got to watch the PENS OUTDOOR GAME!!! The best hockey game I've ever watched by far. And since I haven't been able to watch most of the games because of this that and the other, I TOTALLY enjoyed just sitting there watching the game while knitting this baby blanket. Anyway, you need to mark this site as a favorite- because the PENS are amazing, and you need to stay updated. GO PENS!! Knitting for me now.. I am going to make that sweater for myself! Yes I am. Here is what it will look like, but blue- link~ I have started it, and proud of what is done so far. Yet I am stuck on one thing. Is SKO- slip knit pass the slip st over the knit??? Please help- I have rotted my brain and my books and searched the internet, but all they had was SKPO or SKP or something like that, but never a SKO. But my conclusion was the slip knit, pass the slip st over the knit. If you have the answer to this boggling question, I can proceed with my sweater. Haha. Until then, I will work on the baby blanket, and the baby hat for my English teacher. It's out of this really pretty green new baby yarn that Bloomin's got a little bit ago. And believe it or not. I'm actually not finished with the Christmas knitting. I did give most of the hats away, but turns out I counted wrong! So I need to wip out a few more. I actually finished one the day I gave them the hats, but not everyone was there.. That made me realize that I had miscounted. Go figure. Well, I have lots of knitting to do- and it excites me. OH~ I can't forget my uncle's STEELERS socks. I have successfully turned the heel! WOOOO!!! But now I am decreasing to get back to the normal number of sts. Then I will have to knit for probably 8 inches or so. Then do the toe decreases.

Now that I really look at this, this is a hell of a lot of knitting... Yet I want to knit more!!! I think this is an addiction.... Nah! All I need is more room for yarn! ;) haha~~

Well, I actually have to go to bed cuz I have school. Let's take a moment and do a sad face for this eeky idea.

good sad face :(

NIGHT!!!!!! and have a good 2008 <<33

No comments: