Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Christmas!

Ok- once again my battery has died too quickly- it's done. I'm getting a new camera, I just have to. After Christmas, I'm going to get a new one. It's just too annoying to go to the store, have whoever is helping me know what I need but always say "haven't seen those in a while". It get rather annoying. But I have my eye on a new one--- so it's all good. BUT the reason it died so quickly is because of a video I took 1st period English on Friday... Here's the video--- you'll just laugh! Jingle Bell Boys~~ They just did awesome and it had to be caught on video... Not the best quality, but still it shows what needs to be shown :D.

Well, there is my inevitable camera news, and here is the new knitting news. I am almost finished with mum's x-mas day scarf, and we'll open gifts for each other on x-mas eve morning before we travel to see family for the holiday. The socks that I have been working on... found a hole in my knitting bag and haven't been seen in a while. Now I'm just hoping I'll finish one for Christmas morning to tell him the other will be finished as soon as I can. All I have to do for the others is wrap them! I've done good- starting in June, REALLY helps~ :)

Hope everyone has a great holiday-- HAPPY CHRISTMAS-- HAPPY EID-- HAPPY HANUKKAH-- HAPPY KWANZAA-- &&& all the rest inbetween <<33

No comments: