Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Down Town~

Well, today was lots of fun- I got to miss school and go sing at the Allegheny Courthouse. It was a choir trip down town. We took SOOO many pictures--- here are a few of my favorites...





That window right after the star--- that's where we sang... I'm pretty sure~~



For lunch, most of us went to Little China. We ate way too much. But still managed to take pictures of us busting out of our jeans! haha~~




















We were so ready to shop- then realized there was no where to shop. haha, so we just wandered around outside--


here are the rest of the loverly pics <<33




~~we take good pictures together, and it's my favorite one!!!





PASS THE CHEER!! <<33

~~~~~~keep knitt'n, there's not much time left...

OH &&& if you can guess where the 1st of these last 4 is from... you get cookies!! :)

2 comments:

Celtic Queen said...

Is it Starbucks?

Melsbells said...

Aww! you added my site to your list! Thanks! and you were the first comment, so congrats! No idea when I'll get around to sending you something, but I hope you like it (when I get around to make and send it...) I don't even know what it is!