Saturday, December 1, 2007

PICTURES!! && more life~~

Here are some of those photos I mentioned- I finally got my camera back! :D







This is my mother && Aunt Maura in the parking lot to the drug store. Did you know they have slot machinces in the drug store!?!? Yeah- well they do. && the palm trees- they were decorated with Christmas lights! It was so pretty.





Here's me with the mountains on the way to the airport-






These are the dogs- Trump is the big black one, and Marigold is the golden one. They are just too cute- they'll do anything for food, and Trumpy followed me everywhere in the morning! It was so fun.





I'll just put a bunch of them up for the dog's, cuz they're just too cute!!!



I think I might have had food in my hand for her to be that close to me.

This is how you usually saw them if you were in the kitchen. They just wanted your food!


...


....


...




Here are the pictures of my knitting updates.













This is the scarf that I finished up all the yarn for it the first day! It's not even done and yet I still want to wear it--- always my problem.















This is how far I got on the Steelers sock when I was out in Vegas. Right now I'm working on it and it's further along than the picture- but I haven't gotten to the heel yet.



Now, my favorite picture!! I just finished the Animal Crackers Hat last night and SOOO enjoyed wearing it today already. I'll leave you with a smile <<33



4 comments:

Melsbells said...

Ha! haven't looked at your blog in forever! I'd love to be in Vegas right now, but I'm stuck in stupid Indiana... shouldn't even be a state, but I guess none of the other states wanted this dump hole that's grey outside for 6 months out of the year. Anyway, you're way more productive than me right now... I keep piling up yarn but I can't find any patterns that are really speaking to me... yet. GL with all of your Christmas knitting and stuff!

Lord Shockedelic said...

OK, found ya. Teen Knit Rock. Got it. Nice blog. Lots of yarn and cats.

This is Terry from work, BTW.

My blog is at shockedelica.blogspot.com
"The Shockedelic Cafe"
Stop by and have a latte, or something.

See ya next week, or so.

T.

Celtic Queen said...

The hat turned out great! You look fab in it. Hope you enjoyed the technique.

Heather said...

Hey!! Great hat!! So nice to see pics of all your adventures.