Sunday, December 16, 2007

My english debate procrasternating and EPIC news!!

HELLO!! I hate my blue books- actually, I just finished my last outline, so who cares about them any more!! I am now procrastinating my English debate which won't take short time to write... but I still want to burn my history... along with my chem papers- and this year I am soo serious! Anyway, I don't feel like writing it right now, so this is my break- Here are some pictures of da 'burgh!
Me carrying in the tree! :)



This is some snow that fell today!!





And some more snow~~~

poooy!! It's blurry--- I'll get a better one next time...

Okay- knitting news. My hats are definitely my super power. And it's totally awesome that if I just leave my hat in the back room at work- people knit it for me!! And I taught all of them,,, so guess what---- they're all continental!! WOOO!!! But seriously- I'm so close to finishing the sock- now that I got another part of the pattern. My plan is to finish one before x-mas.

Now here is the EPIC news--- only 363 people in front of me on raverly!!! WOOO!!! I am soo close!! I know that I'll get my invite when I'm supposed to be working on blue books- I kind of figured it would do that to me just cuz that's how life goes for me. But there is my EPIC news.

Safe driving out there- GO PENS!! & PRAY FOR A SPEEDY FLEURY RECOVERY!! <<33

No comments: