Saturday, February 6, 2010

* SNOWED iN *

EVERYTHING was CANCELED today!!!

Woke up at my normal Saturday morning time, to go to Eat'n Park and ballet at DCP. I knew it was snowing. . . I really wanted to go to ballet though. So, my mother thinks snow is the apocalypse. Now it isn't the apocalypse but it was upsetting. Not only was my ballet canceled, my work has been canceled. THE COUNTRY CLUB has been canceled. Now I'm not really saying getting a night off of work is a bad thing, and I don't think I would try driving in the streets--- wait for pictures --- but I only get one night a week now. This is no fun. The Point Cafe was closed today-- food only in the cafeteria and that's not good food. . . And I ran out of milk. I don't want to agree with my mother that this is the apocalypse but if I can't have cereal in the morning it just might be.

WELL-- I think me and boyfriend, who got snowed in here last night- along with work being canceled for him as well- and we might just go try to have dinner somewhere. We're very sick of staying in my tiny dorm and I TOTALLY want some milk along with maybe a new movie? The library was closed :( I couldn't even return my movies---

Boyfriend now on phone. . . We might have to try to order pizza. I'll keep everyone posted- - Haha-

ENJOY THE PICTURES!!! :)








<3 Carly

No comments: