Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yummy Pink Yarn

BECAUSE I started my blog to talk about my knitting, and I really don't want to avoid it-- I want to avoid my reading :-P haha- no no, I READ SOME ENGLISH! :) Hhaha--- back to my point- I want some help on my Yummy Pink Yarn purchase. I posted the link to my newly updated Raverly, but I'll post pictures here as well.

This yarn was a SALE purchase which makes it an even prouder purchase... But I don't want it to be a pretty skein I never use...

I need some knitterly advice on how to go about my project. I'm thinking a nice light spring scarf? Or maybe just pair it with another and do another mistake rib? Other project ideas? I did think of a hat--- any ideas?

DANKA!! <3





My computer doesn't give it much justice of it's gorliourness.. please forgive it--- :)

4 comments:

DPUTiger said...

I made a moebius with that yarn and sent it off to a friend for Christmas. The recipient loves it! There's actually one more skein of that still in the store if you decide you want a little more.

Downtown Dancing Knitter said...

I Like!

http://hpwt.blogspot.com/2009/10/getting-head-start.html

I feel a little frightened of he moebius, but I haven't challenged my knitting in a bit...

Oh I watched the video from your post and it IS magical!

Ok... Now I must decide to do this... I have circular needles, but I'm kind of a loose knitter-- ask Michelle. Haha-- but how long would the circs have to be?? Should I just come visit Saturday maybe?? Not too sure if I can, but I can try... :)

LaurieG said...

You could always do a "shawlette". Something like Stephanie Japel's "Frost Diamonds" in the latest Knitty. http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter09/PATTfrostdiamonds.php

LaurieG said...

Just saw this: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/traveling-woman