Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Favorites: knitting & tea

I offered to do a project for my favorite yarn store, Bloomin' Yarns. It was a Weekend Wrap (you should be able to finish it in a weekend). I think it's so cute and tempted to do one for myself =)



I think it went with my outfit today too ;-). I'd like to do mine in a basic cream color, so it can go with more and give a real beachy summery feel.

Now I must show my first finished sock from the flirty pair and how far along I am on the second one.



They fit like a glove :)

Lastly, my tea love. I made a Tea Wreath. Now as a crafter, I am a member of not only Ravelry, but Pinterest as well. These sites I could spend hours on just looking up great projects to do.



I'm really glad I finally did this project because I'm going back to school in just the shortest amount of time ever and I'll be in an apartment with some other tea loving friends. I'm sure we'll all enjoy using this.

Now, not listed, but all my friends know a favorite is movies. I am SO excited to see the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises. It was filmed right in front of my school, the building I live in and just my campus in general. I am so excited and I geek out when I see any previews. My handsome and I are going and I'm so excited =)

Until next time, I'll be knitting and tea drinking ;-)

<3 Carly

No comments: