Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hello Dolly over! Sleep??!


I haven't been on for a while because all I've been doing is Hello Dolly Hello Dolly Hello Dolly- If anyone saw it, did you like it?! I think it went really well and we had close to 3 sell out shows. That's pretty good if you ask me. Well, here are some pictures from the Cast party and such....


Now, back to my knitting life. I am out of the Baby Yarn!!! I want to get some this week sometime, hopefully my mother will let me drive there (to Bloomin' Yarns). That would be very exciting- I drove out there once, but now I'm getting better, so it would be less stressful for my mother and me for that matter. So here are the pictures of the blanket for those who have not yet seen it.
Now I must go and get better, I have a bit of a cold from the screaming and such at the cast party and show for four nights. But it was a good show, I'm going to go knit and watch a movie now though. <<33>
OH! p.s. May 19th is 1year and 6months for my boyfriend and I- and guess where he is taking me??? HE'S TAKING ME TO GO SEE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!!! I have the best boyfriend :)





1 comment:

Celtic Queen said...

I hope that you recoop enough to see you Friday. And you can tell us all about your excitement for B&B