Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Knit Knit, I finished? Now what?

Well, I have a lot of knitting projects everywhere, but these are the ones I collected for the photo frenzy-
This is a picture of the hat I finished in school today for my cousin Willy. He is joining the coast guard, and I know camo might not be the best way for people to see him, but I think it's still a nice hat. I'm not sure if it will completely fit him, but if it doesn't, I'll make a new one, I only used maybe half or less of the yarn-
Which brings me to the second picture with the same yarn. I'm attempting to make a hacky sack for the boyfriend. If I accomplish it, I'm sure he'll like it. By the way, he doesn't read this, so I'm not spoiling it for him, he'll be surprised.
And you see those needles I'm using for the camo hacky sack, those are the double points I'm going to use for my Aunt's hat (The nice blue green yarn is for the hat; they just scream my aunt).



I am making Christmas presents very early. But I think it's going really well- I've accomplished one. :) I know I know, praise the oh great thinking one.

And you see that sock yarn next to that blue green yarn~ yeah, I'm going to make an ipod cover for my friend with that, we're celebrating memorial day together, so is my other friend, but she wants a fabric headband, at least the last time I checked. Okay, which picture is left.

This is the one I work on when I'm really bored. It's a washcloth, cotton, yellow. Nice but not very fun to work on. It's a ribbing pattern- I wanted to try a seed stitch, but it just worked out ribbing, and I liked it, so I just kept with it. It's just kind of tiring to work on for a long time. But here's the wonderful picture anyway! And yes, you see two different needles, I'm using spare needles, I can't find their companions, so they become a pair. :)


Oh, I almost forgot! I have one more- it's this scarf, I've probably been working on it forever, but it's so soft and nice I want to finish it. I don't know when I will finally finish it, but when it is all done, it will be beautiful!


Oh my gosh, I'm just really forgetful, now, seriously, here's the last picture. This is just progress and desperation that I can't do anything else on my baby blanket(for my pregnant ballet teacher- if I haven't mentioned it.). I actually had to tink 5 rows. I messed up the pattern when I was watching Hello Dolly backstage. But I fixed it, and need one more skein of yarn to finish it off and send it through the mail!


There! All done with yarn and everything, by the way, STOP THE RAIN! :) Love the SUN! <<33

No comments: