Friday, May 25, 2007

It's HOT!

I think it is 90 degrees out, and my school stuck us in a GYM- for a spirit assembly. How are we supposed to have spirit when we are all sweaty. But anyway, I won't go into that...



I finished my friend's Pittsburgh Penguin scarf! Finally, I think I told her I'd make her one during the 1st semester. And I finished it when there were less then 2 weeks of school left. Go me- But here's the picture, I totally need to make one for myself so when I go to the games.


I love pink too- That's my new pink dress from American Eagle. I love that store.


The next thing I'm knitting is a scarf for my cousin for Christmas- yes, remember, I'm knitting smart, for Christmas. It's a long- really thin, black fuzy scarf. I'll have pictures next time.


Am going to be knitting graduation gifts too- A hat for my good friend Nicole, and a scarf for Liz. Nicole's new school colours are Green- Yellow- & White... I hope I can make that work... When Liz's is easy, just blue and gold like our school is now.


Well That's all for now. Stay cool, hopefully I'll see someone at the pool! <<33

3 comments:

Jess said...

Your scarf is cute! My friend just made me some pens colored fingerless mitts!

Celtic Queen said...

For the green, yellow and white, I vote for something like fat stripes of yellow and green with skinny stripes of white seperating them. OR we could expand your skills even more and teach you Fair Isle with a yellow hat with a green/white design band....

Heather said...

Go you! Productive little elf!
Thanks for all the links, my boys will hardly have time to whine this summer!