Sunday, June 3, 2007

Graduations

Well, once again I am knitting for graduation gifts. Instead of giving that really thin black one (which is 92 inches long!) to my cousin for christmas, I gave it to Nicole for her Graduation. She liked it, so that's good. The soonest I could go to Bloomin' Yarns was Saturday, so I decided to not atempt to knit a hat in less then one day. But I did get to order some more yarn for that baby blanket, yeah it's still not done! It's been sitting in my basket next to my couch just waiting for another skein, but when I got there, they didn't have any bamboozle IVORY!!! I wanted to cry, I brought it just to finish it there. But they did put a special order in for me and it should be in in a week. Instead of crying that I couldn't make my baby blanket, I looked around and found a really pretty ball of yarn for another graduation party coming up. I have gotten really far in two days, most of it done on the first day. Oh- also new needles. They're green and Crystal Palace (you can see the prettys in the picture.). So, that's all for now- back to my laundry and knitting on this kind of gloomy Sunday. <<33>

Here's a picture of Pudgie while I was doing laundry, SHE'S JUST TOO CUTE! :)

No comments: