Friday, June 15, 2007

Bloomin' Yarns & Fair! :)

So, I really wanted to go to the fair wednesday night, but it got stormy, so boo took me to the movies instead. Wait, he didn't take me, it was all DUTCH. But then thursday I wanted to go to the fair for sure, so I called up boo, he said no. I then tried Gina, she told me she wanted to go, but she was busy, said she'd call later. So after Gina and Boo dumping me, I tried Henry, who then told me it was stupid. I'll get him, but after Henry was Emily. Couldn't get a hold of Emily, and when I did- she had to babysit. So instead of the 'stupid fair' <- Henry is very mean, I decided to go to Bloomin' Yarns sit and knit. I also needed yarn for the hat I must complete today for a graduation gift. But I got a talking with Michelle, the owner, and she said she doesn't make hats that often, but needs one for display! Laurie, you are going to be very jealous of what kind of hat I am making. It's the light purple Alpaca with a Twist! SOOO soft and can't wait to make it! I'll start tomorrow, cuz that hat for graduation, MUST be done today. Here are pics--



This is the Graduation Hat yarn--






Here is Liz's finished scarf, Very Pretty!

Now the B-E-A-UUU-Tiful Purple Alpaca with a TWIST! :)
So soft-
so pretty!
<<33
I get store credit for knitting this hat for her! Isn't that cool!?! :) laters, must knit like non-stop for a few hours to get that hat done!

1 comment:

LaurieG said...

I AM jealous~As soon as I'm buying yarn again I think I'm going to buy one of every color of that yarn to make a striped sweater.