Saturday, June 23, 2007

Crazy!

I have finished the B-E-A-UUU-TIFUL baby blanket, BUTTT~ there is no more battery in my camera... It has died, and the store has no more. They aren't even sure if they have a rechargable one anymore! This really does suck, because I wanted to send the gifts to her before I left for my trip. Everyone saw the blanket right? Well, I think I'm just going to have to send it. I really want her to enjoy the lovely softness of it, before I decide to keep it actually. 0:) So I'll make a scarf out of the same yarn, so then I'll take a picture of the lovely~ness, and have some of it for myself, cuz it's just too soft not too! Off to packing, I wish I had the camera! :'(

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hope your trip is really great! Enjoy and be safe.

Congrats on finishing the blanket! you are right, that is faaaaabu soft yarn.