Saturday, June 16, 2007

Grads & Alpaca!

Well, I finally gave Liz her beautiful purple scarf, now the story of the grey yarn...

5pm pic-


8pm pic-


8:45 pic-



Now the finished product on the graduate... :D








I think he liked it, and it fit his head! Always a plus when you make a hat not measuring their head. :) And here is a sunset pic from the deck- so B-E-A-UUU-TIFUL!


Okay, no onto the Alpaca hat- it is coming along nicely and when I am done with this I am gonig to knit with it. It is SOOO soft. I'm actually thinking about making leg warmers with it cuz, omg, they'd be perfect! :) Well, here it is so far- and I must say that the pic is so not what it is, it's a lot better in person, and when I'm done, you can check it out at Bloomin' Yarns!
Ok, now all done with knitting. Now onto a sadder note.. :'( For my knitting group, no more Magic man, and no more boo. We are still friends, but we are no longer together. It is sad, but we haven't been the same and it was a kind of mutual thing, so we are ok. He was my first love though. That's the plus from it all. ;) :'( <<33>
Ok, now back to happy knitting! I like knitting, and it is happy.

1 comment:

Heather said...

sorry to hear about the Magic Man, can he still be our friend, too? (but luckily he is just a guy and there are plenty of them out there to amuse us!)

The hats are great and I am finding myself longing for some purpley alpaca for myself...