Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Finishing Up the Pile

So, lately in my bag of projects, I could just switch projects if I wanted to.. Well, now that I have finished up the ribbed hat (will be in Bloomin' Yarns Wednesday), and ran out of yarn for the fun-fur scarf and ran out of the gray yarn until my next visit to Bloomin' Yarns- I have started the list again for the Christmas Projects. Oh my gosh it's long, and then when we went over to someone's house to tan around the pool, I realized that I had forgoten a ton more people! It's a really long list but I have 2 almost done projects, wait make that 3. And My mother will help by crocheting some scarfs. Thanks mommy! Well, I can't wait until payday so I can start saving for my new digital camera! Then I can finally take pictures of what I am knitting. That's why I'm so excited at show and tell on Fridays, cuz no one has really seen them! :) Well, back to the X-mas knitting. I'll probably be done with the hat tomorrow afternoon. <<33 Laters!

No comments: