Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back at School

Oh my gosh, it feels like we just jumped back into a semester. It seriously goes so fast, you have no idea. I was in ballet today, during piles and I just realized that I have a year left. 3 semesters including this one. That is crazy to think of. Especially because I remember my freshman year being in the same ballet class and wondering how I made it into this college class. Just so excited to spread my wings down here.



I don't know if you knew, but we're pretty cool here at PPU. The staff just loves having inside jokes, and having a good time.



So many of my friends went back to school the week before I had training. And I think that would be too early to go back, but at the same time, I really missed my friends over break. These pictures just prove that.



We're just so damn cute! I just loved having a jam packed weekend of fun with everyone. I got a little knitting done, and not a ton of sleep, but totally enjoyed myself.



This weekend was a great time and it barely feels like we started classes, but I do know we started. It's that delayed reaction of realizing, but totally the realization of the time that has passed. Besides all the nonsense of time, I am glad to be back on campus. I've got my Judy-Mom brownies in hand and ready to take the semester by storm.

I'll post pictures of my knitting in a little bit, the squirrel socks are almost done!

Until next time,

<3 Carly

No comments: